Date published: 7-Apr-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Plan: ADO
BVCI, a proud part of the BV family of companies, offers union shop construction services for on-time, on-budget project delivery.<br><br>Our professionals deliver solid dependable solutions for industrial construction projects of all sizes, enabling us to provide leading construction services for our clients. Together, we have an integrated approach to project execution with an emphasis on safety, quality, cost, and schedule.<br><br>Our Services<br>We work with our clients on EPC as well as construction-only projects. We self-perform projects by executing direct hire labor as well as utilizing subcontractor elements.<br><br>We continue to expand our services offered and build our project backlog. <br><br>Now is the time to work at BVCI!
This contract position will be joining our project team for approximately 10 months and will be providing clerical and project administrative support performing routine activities under general supervision and within defined procedures. This administrative professional may have regular contact with clients, suppliers, or company employees outside the immediate work area to exchange information.
This is an individual contributor with no subordinates.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completes simple paper filing activities.
• Receives and distributes mail.
• Faxes documents.
• Copies documents.
• Prepares files for archiving.
• Distributes documents.
• Performs scanning and electronic filing.
• Answers phones.
• Greets and directs visitors.
• Assembles documents (reproduction and collation).
• Performs basic word processing and data entry.
• Maintains simple spreadsheets.
• Orders office supplies.
• Maintains project calendar.
• Arranges project-related meetings, travel and/or events.
• Generates or distributes ad hoc reports using various business systems and databases to internal project team.
• Generates simple documents, such as letters and memos.
• May maintain personal calendar for project manager.
• May route and track invoices.
• Performs other general clerical duties as needed.
• Creates expense reports for project team members.
• Is coordinator of project communications.
***This position is a contract project opportunity lasting approximately 10 months
***Only candidates local to the Bucks, AL area will be considered further
***Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
• Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills needed
• All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• 2+ years relevant experience
• Basic MS Word skills
• Basic MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Basic MS Outlook skills
• Spelling and grammar skills
• Concentration and cognitive skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and reading comprehension
• Communication skills, including verbal and written skills
• Customer focus
• Ethics and values
• Integrity and trust
• Ability to make decisions
• Problem-solving ability
• Expense Reporting Systems (Creating)
• Time Reporting Systems
• Time Reporting Policies & Procedures
• PeopleSoft and Blueprint Basic Users
• Telephony and Webconferencing
• Electronic Repository Systems
• Travel Systems
• Financial Information Systems/Business Reporting System