Admin Support Assistant 2, Diode
Date published: 6-Apr-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Plan: ADO
Provides administrative support to the Diode business. Duties and tasks are often non-routine, requiring independent judgment and problem-solving. Possesses thorough knowledge of workgroup’s policies and procedures, as well as general knowledge of company policies and processes. Has occasional contact with clients, suppliers, or company employees outside the immediate work area to exchange information.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organizes and prioritizes activities for manager(s), including controlling access to manager’s calendar.
• Screens and responds to telephone and email inquiries, as well as written correspondence, on behalf of manager.
• Plans and arranges meetings, travel, and events, and coordinates applying for international travel documents.
• Maintains manager's and/or work group's calendar.
• Organizes flow of administrative work.
• Answers phones.
• Greets and directs visitors.
• Receives and distributes mail.
• Performs scanning and electronic filing.
• Generates or distributes ad hoc reports using various business systems and databases.
• Orders office supplies.
• May coordinate completion of timesheets.
• Reviews and approves timesheets.
• May code, route, and track invoices.
• Creates expense reports.
• May review expense reports for compliance.
• May verify accuracy of invoices prior to approval.
• Generates simple documents, such as letters, memos, spreadsheets and presentations.
• Assembles documents (reproduction and collation).
• Performs word processing and data entry.
• Formats documents in native Microsoft Word format and PDF.
• Interfaces between internal team and Legal to process NDAs.
• Maintains team SharePoint site.
• Interfaces with Building Services concerning team office space.
• Performs other general clerical duties as needed.
Experience: 5+ years relevant experience preferred.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Experience working with real estate and finance firms preferred.
• Strong communication skills, including verbal and written skills
• Strong interpersonal skills; works collaboratively with others
• Demonstrates initiative; is willing to take on new and different assignments
• Drives results; pursues work with energy, drive and the need to finish; puts in extra effort to meet deadlines
• Strong customer focus; anticipates the needs of otheres and delivers customer-centric solutions
• Models high standards of honesty and integrity
• Makes good and timely decisions
• Solves problems
• Attention to detail and reading comprehension
• Has Intermediate experience with Office 365 suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Groups
• Experience with expense reporting systems and expense reporting policies/procedures (reviewing and approving)
• Experience with time reporting systems and time reporting policies/procedures
• Experience with relevant systems, including: time reporting systems, travel systems, telephony and web conferencing systems, electornic repository systems and financial information systems.