Asset Performance Engineer
United Kingdom-South East
Date published: 5-Apr-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Water
Business Plan: SPC
To be a key part of the Asset Performance Optimisation team. Accountable for growing, selling and delivering asset performance optimization and related services to external clients. Initially this will entail working in the Thames Water eight20 capital delivery alliance as Operational Impact of Solutions Manager. This comprises review of design calculations to assess the operational cost impact of the proposed solutions and then liaising with the capital delivery team and operations team to achieve the predicted savings.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review of process design to calculate the operational benefit. Background knowledge of water in waste plants essential.
• Engaging with project delivery teams as well as client operations to achieve and validate the operational savings.
• Develop Asset Management Performance Optimisation business opportunities.
• Create and maintain client relationships.
• Build the capability and capacity of the Asset Management Performance Optimisation team.
• Responsible for supervising external Consultants/Agency staff – allocating tasks to ensure effective project delivery.
• Working collaboratively (internally and externally).
Head Asset Performance Optimisation
Asset Management Director
Eight2O Framework Manager
• Operational and process experience.
• Proven track record of delivering complex projects or programmes of work.
• People management skills
• Coaching and development.
• A ‘Seller/Doer’.
• Team player and effective communication skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication.
• Sludge/Water knowledge
• Previous work experience on CHP engines (compulsory).
Minimum 2:1 degree from a University in Science, Engineering or a related subject.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Prior experience in Consultancy
• Non-Regulated/Commercial experience.
• Experience in optimizing operational processes, maintenance scheduling and risk mitigation