CRM Marketing & Communication Analyst
Date published: 11-Nov-2017
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Corp-Strategic Sales & Mrktng
Business Plan: MAC
This position leads the development, operation, support and planning related to the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. This role works with all Black & Veatch business units to ensure the CRM application is meeting company business goals. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, SCRIBE integration software, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), relational database management systems and Structured Query Language (SQL) script development is required. Experience with Marketo or similar marketing automation software is a plus. This position also has responsibility for project management and requirements gathering related to system enhancements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following (Professional responsibilities may cross functions as needed):
• Primary contact for CRM support, perform root cause analysis and issue escalation when necessary.
• Trains and mentors CRM Administrator(s) to ensure that system maintenance processes are being executed correctly.
• Develops complex sales reports in Microsoft SSRS.
• Works with the business areas of Black & Veatch to solve problems, scope and implement CRM enhancements.
• Plans, designs and tests all new functionality in the CRM application.
• Supports integrations with marketing, sales, operations and corporate systems.
• Lead development of integration processes to support marketing automation, survey and event management systems.
• The steward for assuring integrity & quality in the definition and production of Marketing analytics data.
• Maintain and manage processes that ensure accurate data in multiple databases and systems.
• Participates in planning and scheduling to prioritize CRM requests across all of Black & Veatch.
• Project manager and analyst for enhancement projects.
• Uses Scribe Insight integration software to manage existing and develop new integrations.
• Manages relationships across operating divisions, vendors, internal IT and corporate areas of Black & Veatch.
• Acts in capacity of a “lead person”. Does not have management responsibility for the people to whom they provide work direction.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business Analytics/Intelligence or a related field or equivalent experience.
Experience: 3-5 years related experience developing and supporting CRM applications
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Supports and enhances Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Marketo system.
• Intermediate SQL skills: SQL server/ SSRS, SQL Database or Data Modeling experience.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced interpersonal skills
• Advanced experience with marketing automation software
• Advanced problem solving and organization skills
• Intermediate understanding of relational database models/management systems
• Intermediate experience with internal and external corporate communications
• Intermediate knowledge of marketing/ branding/ communications concepts
• Intermediate multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
• Intermediate knowledge of company business unit structures, service offerings and corporate
• Intermediate knowledge of relationships between systems related to marketing, sales, finance and operations. Intermediate project management experience; effectively adjusts to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across.