Construction Craft Staffing Coordinator
Date published: 13-Jun-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Corporate-HR
Business Plan: ADM
Provides support to Craft Recruiters, in the areas of construction recruiting. Responsibilities include coordinating interview activities, maintaining resume tracking system, and providing general administrative assistance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates the applicant process, including scheduling interviews, making travel arrangements and creating related correspondence.
• Maintains data in resume tracking system. Enters requisition information and applicant data.
• General administrative duties include telephone coverage, mail preparation, internet usage, human resource information system reports, memos, researching and obtaining documentation.
• Schedules activities, special events and programs, such as interns and co-ops events, scholarship program, etc.
• Tracks and codes invoices for interviews and transportation.
• Prepares, requests, and mails checks for payment with registration.
• Develops internal and external relationships with candidates and hiring managers
• May be responsible for generating routine and ad hoc reports, or assigned special projects as required.
• May have responsibility for coordinating and scheduling special activities such as drug testing, contingent workers, campus events, intern/co-op events, or reduction-in-force.
• May have responsibility for ordering recruiting materials.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) Highly desired
Basic knowledge of human resource information system
Basic knowledge of resume tracking system
Basic knowledge of hiring policies and procedures
Strong multi-tasking skills
Good communication skills