Date published: 7-Oct-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Corporate-HR
Business Plan: ADM
Responsible for providing staffing services to local or regional office hiring managers as assigned. Recruiting efforts include sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring. Assesses needs in recruitment and compensation adjustments.
Adheres to all federal, state, and local laws governing employment process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates the applicant process, including scheduling interviews, making travel arrangements and creating related correspondence.
• Maintains data in resume tracking system. Enters requisition information and applicant data.
• General administrative duties include telephone coverage, mail preparation, internet usage, human resource information system reports, memos, researching and obtaining documentation.
• Schedules activities, special events and programs, such as interns and co-ops events, scholarship program, etc.
• Tracks and codes invoices for interviews and transportation.
• Prepares, requests, and mails checks for payment with registration.
• Develops internal and external relationships with candidates and hiring managers
• May be responsible for generating routine and ad hoc reports, or assigned special projects as required.
• May have responsibility for coordinating and scheduling special activities such as drug testing, contingent workers, campus events, intern/co-op events, or reduction-in-force.
• May have responsibility for ordering recruiting materials.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) Highly desired
Basic knowledge of human resource information system
Basic knowledge of resume tracking system
Basic knowledge of hiring policies and procedures
Strong multi-tasking skills
Good communication skills