DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST, Atonix Digital
Date published: 13-Oct-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Atonix Digital
Business Plan: MAC
Atonix Digital develops and offers a suite of software powered by the ASSET360® cloud-based analytics platform. Our solutions create a multidimensional view of systems, infrastructure assets and processes to boost efficiency, increase accuracy of planning and improve day-to-day decision-making in an ever-changing landscape at more than 100 businesses worldwide.<br><br><br>We help clients rethink their standard business operations and restructure their decision-making processes to ensure planning and performance meet consumer demands profitably.<br><br><br>The word Atonix was inspired by the naval term “aid to navigation,” often referred to as “ATON.” It’s any device or marker external to a vessel or aircraft intended to assist navigators in determining their position or safe course, or to warn them of dangers or obstructions to navigation. Similar to how an ATON aids travelers during nautical or aviation navigation, Atonix Digital helps our clients navigate through big data.<br><br><br>Atonix Digital is a wholly owned subsidiary of Black & Veatch.<br><br>We have been and continue to experience tremendous growth both domestically and internationally where this role based virtually AND/OR out of our world headquarters in Overland Park, KS can make a significant impact to grow and deliver the Atonix Digital (Asset 360 platform) solutions needed to assist B&V leadership in our mission statement of "Building a WORLD of Difference".
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you be responsible for suggesting and implementing web, digital and campaign strategy for Atonix Digital, with the primary goal to drive awareness, educate customers and increase demand generation. The ideal candidate will have background executing programs using both inbound and outbound marketing tactics including the use of marketing automation, webinars, account based marketing, direct mail, e-mail, tradeshows, landing pages, online programs, sponsorships, banner ads, and social media outlets
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
You have passion for deploying successful multi-digital channel campaigns including tracking and monitoring campaign performance, including conversions.
● Execute on marketing strategy and manage web resources to increase web traffic, inquiries from web forms, optimize SEO, PPC, display, media buy, social etc.
● Collaborate closely with cross functional teams to design and implement a digital strategy that positively impacts business growth & revenue
● Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
● Explore and discover data-driven insights that drive growth in customer acquisition
● Design, execute, implement and optimize cross-functional pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts
● Conduct keyword research and work with copywriters to incorporate relevant keywords into web copy to boost SEO rankings
● Develop/facilitate, execute and track integrated marketing campaigns and communications
● Develop custom audiences, automations, email campaigns (emails, forms, and landing pages/microsites), in support of multi-channel marketing programs
● Measure and report on campaign progress and effectiveness
● Produce and distribute detailed campaign reports that include key performance metrics, such as email campaign open and click results, cost/lead, etc.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications preferred or relevant field of study
Experience: 5+ years’ experience in B2B business, ideally having worked on all elements of the digital marketing - from SEO and SEM through to social media, mobile campaigns, apps, digital media planning and campaign tracking / evaluation
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
● Familiar with SEO, Social Media (Twitter, Facebook), Web analytics tools
● Experience working in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, or similar platforms
● Working experience with SFDC, marketing automation (Pardot, Marketo, etc)
● Experience developing tracking reports for leads and opportunities and delivering presentations on key results
● Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
● Ability to work independently & with a team
● Ability to manage a budget
● Strong writing and verbal communication skills
● Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills