Director, Marketing Analytics
Date published: 10-Aug-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Corp-Strategic Sales & Mrktng
Business Plan: MAC
We are looking for a passionate and result-driven Director of Marketing Analytics to join our team. As a Director of Marketing Analytics, you will be responsible creating and implementing a well-designed marketing analytics strategy based on customer insights, with the goal to make smarter and more informed business decisions and improve overall business strategy. Reports to the company’s Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Communications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement customer insight framework
• Plan and implement overall marketing analytics strategy
• Define most important KPIs to track and measure
• Define different KPIs for different marketing channels and deliverables
• Explain and train employees on existing and new marketing analytics strategies
• Contribute data-driven business intelligence regularly
• Collaborate with sales teams, front-line marketers, communication professionals and senior leaders
• Forecast and develop the right strategies, campaigns, and tests to run
• Research, select, manage and implement the Marketing Technology (MarTech) stack for maximum ROI
• Manage the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy, process and tools
• Oversee team of marketing automation and data analytics professionals
• BA/BS degree, Master degree preferred.
• 10 years of experience with analytic techniques, statistical modeling, and web analytics.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Ability to extract, analyze and report meaningful information from data, and suggest action for improvement based on insights from data
• Expert in Marketing Technology automation tools (such as CRM, Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Act-On, Aprimo, Wrike and other similar enterprise tools); experience with HTML and CSS
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Team player