United Kingdom-North West, United Kingdom-South East
Date published: 12-May-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Water
Business Plan: ENS
Black and Veatch Ltd. is one of the UK's leading engineering and environment consultancies, specialising in water, energy and environment projects. We are seeking an experienced Environmental Consultant to join our growing multi-disciplinary Environmental Impact Assessment team in Chester or Redhill.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• providing environmental support on a wide range of projects including fluvial and coastal flood risk management, water utility, renewable/ energy projects and other large scale infrastructure;
• contributing to all stages of Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA);
• supporting different consenting applications such as planning, Development Consent Orders, Transport and Works Order and Environmental Permits;
• liaising with project teams, clients, stakeholders and the public as required.
Full time & Part time will be considered.
• have an environmental related degree;
• be a member with IEMA and/or another relevant institute;
• excellent written and oral communication;
• enjoy innovation and embracing advances in technology and EIA;
• hold a full UK driving licence.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications: