HR Coordinator, Water
Date published: 7-Jan-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Water
Business Plan: ADM
This role will support the Water Americas HR team by coordinating HR programs for the Water business such as Fast Start, Mentoring and NPO in regional offices. It will also support the HRBP’s on annual processes such as Talent Review, Calibration and Merit/AIP. There will also be opportunity to work on HR projects and strategic initiatives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the Water Business Line with B&V HR Initiatives related to Fast Start, Mentoring and NPO in regional offices. Also support the HRBP’s on annual processes such as Talent Review, Calibration and Merit/AIP.
• Updates HRIS for changes to employee personal records, including address, marital status, education, registration, and emergency information data.
• Provides customer service by responding to questions regarding policies from managers, administrative staff and employees along with verbal verifications from outside sources.
• Responsible for maintaining strict confidentiality.
• Coordinates transfer of internal candidates with current and receiving managers.
• Discusses external market conditions with hiring manager, such as compensation, relocation, etc, to assist in the decision process.
• Ensures due process is achieved in employee relations issues by gathering documentation, asking clarifying questions, & developing corrective action documents.
• Advises hiring managers and employees on employment-related matters
• Gathers detailed information on assigned employee relations issues & makes recommendations on course of action.
• Conducts exit interviews.
• Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements.
• Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements
• Assist HRBPs in providing support to other HR functional areas, including Employee Relations, Benefits, Compensation, and Service Center as needed.
• Assist HRBps in processing personnel transactions (manually and electronic), including transfers, promotions, pay rate changes, leaves of absence, field allowances, terminations, personal changes, and status changes .
Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field preferred.
2+ years related HR experience
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• 2+ years EPC HR experience
• Good behavioral interviewing skills
• Good understanding of resume databases, recruiting search database & internet search tools.
• Basic knowledge of Employment Law.
• Ability to prospect, identify, and interview new & existing candidates for contract, part-time, & full-time needs of clients.
• Knowledge of Human Resource Information System and resume database system.