Head of Programme
Date published: 18-Nov-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Water
Business Plan: PMT
Head of department role responsible for the aBV programme team function included in the attached organisation summary. Responsibility for the management of the team within aBV from the initial interaction with SW SCSP to the current handover point to the aBV delivery team. Key role in the aBV management team to report position and performance of the department and input into general alliance management actions and key focus areas to ensure business plan targets are achieved.
Requirement to represent the function and provide clear and robust update information with the series of board meetings and undertake a lead role in a number of Scottish Water sessions and initiatives.
Strong background in programme delivery, client collaboration, change management, motivation and coaching and stakeholder management is essential.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• The ability to manage and motivate a large team and ensure that business plan targets are achieved.
• Experience at delivering key updates and reports to summary position, key issues and learning.
• Proven track record in being able to manage complex stakeholder engagement and client relationships
• Lead collaboration with key Scottish Water function and optimise reputational enhancing opportunities.
• Undertake role of aBV process owner on applicable IMS process contents and assist in ongoing standards accreditation requirements.
• Lead role in targeting ongoing alliance efficiency for the remainder of SR15.
Excellent customer focus
Managing multi discipline team
Resilience and drive
Works with others to deliver results
Takes personal responsibility to deliver results
Problem solving skills
Communication and stakeholder management
PLAN Phase ECI
PREPARE & DELIVER Phase Capex 1-3 Project Management
Site Investigation Department
Full time & Part time will be considered for this role.
Experience in delivery waste water projects.
Demonstrated experience in programme management
Experience in producing and presenting key business position and learning updates
Proven track record of management mutli decuple team
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Knowledge of Scottish Water function and systems.