Implementation Analyst - Associate
Date published: 11-Apr-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Atonix Digital
Business Plan: ITS
The IT Implementation Analyst - Associate develops technical solutions that are suited to the current and future needs of clients. Supports configuration of a software platform that consists of many reusable data analytics and visualization components that require deployment exercises for customer use. These exercises include connecting data sources, deploying asset registries, and configuring mathematical models.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops solutions based on business requests.
• Develops ASSET360 data structures, analytics, and visuals
• Is responsible for engineering calculations, advanced pattern recognition (statistics) models, and artificial intelligence/machine learning models.
• Works with Sector Solution Directors and Managers to ensure project awareness and priorities.
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field), preferred or equivalent experience. Typically 0-2 years' related experience. Relevant certifications preferred.
• Ability to work directly with subject matter experts within the business.
• Basic knowledge of engineering design principles and basic ability to interpret engineering deliverable content.
• Demonstrated advanced use of software products and platforms.
• Understanding of distributed or complex asset industries (Energy, Water, Oil & Gas, Manufacturing)
• Advanced Statistics, Math, or data analytics background a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excels at working with cross-functional teams.
• Skilled at rapid response and multi-tasking.