Graphics Technician- Telecom (Contract)
Date published: 5-Apr-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Telecom
Business Plan: ENT
Under close supervision, performs engineering technician work requiring basic technical knowledge utilizing electronic applications, processes, standards and document control processes/procedures for the purpose of creating or modifying deliverables.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Engineering Standards: Develops familiarity by reading, understanding and maintaining a working knowledge of standards, systems, document control, departmental guides and B&V policies and procedures.
• Quality / Continuous Improvement: Ensures that deliverables are accurate and compliant by developing an understanding and complying with the B&V Quality Program. Demonstrates personal accuracy and supports continuous improvement and change management efforts.
• Engineering Production: Learns the applications required to modify less complex deliverables based on a variety of design inputs.
• Client Focus: Learns to identify the needs of internal clients and begins to gain a basic understanding of external client's main interests and drivers.
• Knowledge Sharing, Innovation and Technology: Proactively seeks and shares knowledge of latest technologies and processes.
Working closely with Project lead and As a individual contributor make sure that assigned tasks completed on time with quality & schedule.
No previous engineering work experience required. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications: