Proposal Coordinator 1
Date published: 7-Jun-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Govt Federal SE
Business Plan: SAM
The Black & Veatch Special Projects Corp. has its mission to provide a full range of services to our primary client base - U.S. Government agencies and departments. With the unique skill sets we have developed during the 100-plus years of service to our U.S. Government agencies client base, we are able to provide one-of-a-kind solutions to complex mission objectives that arise out of specific challenges faced by and unique to these agencies. Our primary areas of focus are: Architecture/Engineering (A/E) Services, Defense Program, Design/Build, Classified, and Environmental.
Responsible for developing and maintaining tools to help coordinate proposal execution teams, proposal deliverables and standardizing our proposal deliverables. Inspire and drive additional team efficiencies and process improvements to increase overall proposal success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Client RFP organization (D2).
• Permanent proposal file setup and management (D2).
• Proposal Client Messages organization, dissemination and tracking.
• Kickoff/Status Meeting coordination.
• Meeting minutes and action item list maintenance, distribution and follow-up.
• Proposal Team Contact distribution list creation and maintenance.
• Proposal status tracking and distribution.
• Standard Proposal document creation and development.
• Proposal Execution Deliverable creation
- Kickoff Agenda - Budget - Internal approval (PRB/SPD documents)
• Proposal close out and tracking.
• Support proposal creation.
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
Interface and maintain resume and project description database
Minimum 1 year experience. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Preferred Competencies: • Innovative • Time management • Proactive • Dealing with ambiguity • Multitasking