Talent Acquistion Lead
Date published: 2-Dec-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Govt Federal SE
Business Plan: ADM
The Black & Veatch Special Projects Corp. has its mission to provide a full range of services to our primary client base - U.S. Government agencies and departments. With the unique skill sets we have developed during the 100-plus years of service to our U.S. Government agencies client base, we are able to provide one-of-a-kind solutions to complex mission objectives that arise out of specific challenges faced by and unique to these agencies. Our primary areas of focus are: Architecture/Engineering (A/E) Services, Defense Program, Design/Build, Classified, and Environmental.
Operate as the Lead Recruiter for the Special Projects Business Line Staffing team, providing daily recruiting support. Execute a staffing strategy, including how to source, assess and attract the right talent.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage, support, and hands on delivery of overall recruiting for the Global Special Projects (Federal) Business Line.
• Provides recruiting support to senior leadership team to guide them in implementing the most cost effective and efficient approaches to staffing. Consistently fills full-time regular and contract positions ranging from junior level consultants to senior level leadership roles.
• Works closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to implement corporate programs, processes and tools within the Special Projects (Federal) Business Line.
• In addition, the Staffing Lead identifies, assesses & recommends qualified internal & external candidates for open positions. Determines appropriate recruiting strategies. Conducts interviews, and coordinates with leadership to determine the top candidates, negotiates offers, and extends verbal and written employment offers. Participates in client staff meetings as needed.
• Informs or advises Talent Acquisition Manager of staffing issues.
• Serves on various project teams or committees, as assigned.
• Identifies and assesses improvement opportunities which will add value. Champions continuous improvement efforts in the global staffing process. Assesses and supports the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements
5+ years progressive recruiting experience, including significant sourcing experience.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Prefer global staffing experience.
5+ years staffing experience.