Mktg & Comm Specialist 2
Date published: 11-Nov-2017
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Corp-Strategic Sales & Mrktng
Business Plan: MAC
This position actively participates in the day-to-day operations related to marketing campaigns and their corresponding activity. This role will plan, create and execute marketing campaigns across all Black & Veatch business areas. Proficiency in Marketo required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following (Professional responsibilities may cross functions as needed):
• Works with the marketing or sales areas of the company to design and implement marketing programs to support business objectives.
• Plans, designs, tests, and executes marketing campaigns for email, webinars, digital marketing, interactive landing pages, in-person events, speaking engagements, etc.
• Implements nurture programs across all business areas of company.
• Creates landing pages for use with marketing programs.
• Develops reports to measure campaign success.
• Regularly reports to senior leadership on the success of campaigns.
• Participates in planning and scheduling to establish deadlines and ensure timely completion of independent marketing tasks.
• Reviews marketing programs to establish that company standards contained in the Communications Manual are met
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or a related field; or equivalent experience
Experience: 4+ years related experience
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced interpersonal skills
• Advanced computer skills
• Advanced experience with marketing automation software
• Intermediate experience with internal and external corporate communications
• Intermediate problem-solving and organization skills
• Intermediate knowledge of marketing/branding/communications concepts
• Intermediate multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
• Intermediate knowledge of company business unit structures, service offerings and corporate hierarchies
• Intermediate knowledge of marketing and advertising media, including print, web, app, audio, video, etc.
• Intermediate project management experience