Platform Product Manager
Date published: 4-Nov-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Atonix Digital
Business Plan: ITS
Atonix focuses on developing the state-of-the-art ASSET360 platform and delivering high-end exploration, operation, and planning solutions to Smart Cities, Energy, Water, Telecommunication, Oil & Gas and Industrial clients. The ASSET360 platform and solutions are purpose-built to solve client issues by bringing together disparate data sources, applying real-time analytics, and enabling dynamic and adaptive planning capabilities. <br><br>Visit www.atonix.com to learn more.
Atonix Digital develops and offers a suite of analytics software powered by the ASSET360® cloud-based platform. We extract insights from digital data, by connecting the power of math and data to drive business decisions. Our solutions create a multidimensional view of systems, infrastructure assets and processes to boost efficiency, increase accuracy of planning and improve day-to-day decision-making.
As Platform Product Manager for ASSET360, you will work with Industry and Product managers, and Engineering to understand how enhancing ASSET360 capabilities can help solve their evolving business and technology needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Candidate will have a demonstrable record of achievement defining and launching software or platform as a service with domain knowledge in data services, cloud computing, open APIs, big data analytics, cyber security, embedded technologies and Industrial markets.
• The Platform Product Manager will use various methodologies to completely understand how clients are using the current products and analytics tools to determine what’s working well and what is not.
• Meet with key stakeholders to figure out what capabilities should be built via a detailed technology roadmap. Moreover, they deliver platform requirements within a SaaS-based platform, s/he will need to manage all the API development as well.
• The ideal candidate is someone with product management experience at a B2B SaaS-based analytics platform and has dealt with UI/UX and API Development.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 3-5 years of product management experience with SaaS software delivery with an emphasis on Analytics or Asset management.
EDUCATION: Bachelors or higher in Engineering, Marketing, Computer Science or related discipline. MBA is a plus.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Experienced. You have 5+ years of experience in the software industry and 3+ years of experience in product management in the software industry.
• Experience as a Product Manager at a relevant SaaS analytics platform/product.
• Experience with Program or Product Management for a mid-sized development team
• Team Player. You can drive large projects with and work with developers, testers, designers, and management to make the best decisions
• Problem Solver. You can deal with conflict and ambiguity and drive to a solution.
• Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it
• Strong knowledge and understanding of all aspects of software development processes and methodologies.