Date published: 18-Nov-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Water
Business Plan: PMT
Lead project management position working within the programme management team, responsible for project management of the site investigation and ground investigation activities within the alliance. This will include working with the technical team to ensure that the technical information produced by aBV meets our IMS requirements, manage the engagement with the supply chain and aBV resources to complete the site investigation works and return outputs on programme and returned into the technical team. Manage the regular site investigation meeting with the key contributor’s and report progress and escalation to the aBV programme manager.
Establish a site investigation dashboard that allows the management team to keen track on progress and issues.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Proven track record in being able to manage multi team activity and a supply chain.
• The ability to manage and motivate a project team and ensure that project timescales and business parameters are met.
• Interface with aBV team and supply chain in the planning or technical and delivery works.
• The management of project reporting information
• The chairing of function meetings
• Working with senior management to find ways to improve IMS and increase efficiency.
• Be responsible for the planning and installation of TM to deliver the SI & GI scopes, this would be supported by the aBV Symology team.
• To lead the commercial team in the contractual management of supply chain.
Programme planning and resource / supply chain planning skills
Excellent customer focus
Managing self and others
Resilience and drive
Works with others to deliver results
Takes personal responsibility to deliver results
Problem solving skills
Communication and stakeholder management
Project delivery teams
Project design teams
Project Commercial Team
Dedicated SI team commercial and delivery supervision resources
Full time & Part time will be considered for this role.
Demonstrated experience in project management
Experience in delivering outputs on programme
A good level of IT literacy
A driving License
A good knowledge of NEC 3 conditions of contract
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Experience in managing site investigation works