Project Support Assistant
Date published: 15-Nov-2017
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Power
Business Plan: ADS
Provide support to project team and management under general supervision. Incumbents are developing project support skills while accomplishing duties and tasks of a varied nature according to established processes, utilizing occasional independent judgment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes moderately complex filing activities such as scanning and electronic filing.
- Maintains project calendar.
- Arranges project-related meetings, travel and/or events.
- Generates or distributes ad hoc reports using various business systems and databases.
- Generates simple documents, such as letters, memos, spreadsheets and presentations.
- May maintain personal calendar for project manager.
- May coordinate collection of timesheets.
- May route and track invoices.
- May update project budget information.
- Performs other general clerical duties as needed.
- Individual contributor with no subordinates.
Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills needed. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. 4+ years relevant experience preferred. Typing Intermediate Filing Intermediate Desktop PC Basic Microsoft Word Intermediate Microsoft Excel Basic Microsoft Power Point Basic Microsoft Outlook (Email, Calendar, Contacts) Intermediate Electronic file storage systems.