Date published: 7-Jan-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Power
Business Plan: ADO
To provide clerical support performing routine activities under general supervision and within defined procedures. May have regular contact with clients, suppliers, or company employees outside the immediate work area to exchange information. This position commonly assists project or administrative support assistants.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completes simple paper filing activities.
• Receives and distributes mail.
• Faxes documents.
• Copies documents.
• Prepares files for archiving.
• Distributes documents.
• Performs scanning and electronic filing.
• Answers phones.
• Greets and directs visitors.
• Assembles documents (reproduction and collation).
• Performs basic word processing and data entry.
• Maintains simple spreadsheets.
• Orders office supplies.
• Performs other general clerical duties as needed.
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
No prior experience necessary.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Basic MS Word skills
• Basic MS Outlook skills
• Spelling and grammar skills
• Concentration and cognitive skills
• Attention to detail and reading comprehension
• Customer focus
• Ethics and values
• Integrity and trust
• Ability to prioritize
• Problem-solving ability
• Time Reporting Systems
• PeopleSoft & Blueprint Basic Users
• Electronic Repository Systems