Sales Professional, Solarhood
Date published: 8-Dec-2017
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Plan: SAM
Let the SolarhoodTM team (that's us!) help you explore solar for your home by screening your home virtually - entirely online.<br>When you’re ready to go solar, we'll gather quotes from top installers near you. We'll take care of it all, it's easy. www.solarhood.net
Prove the capability to generate new business from both existing customers and new accounts. This includes, but is not limited to, support and participation in the booking of new work, developing client account plans, building and maintaining strategic relationships, participating in interface activities such as trade shows, conferences and events to foster relationships. Championing the proposal effort, preparing and giving targeted sales presentations, working with project managers to ensure client satisfaction and participating in the Client Satisfaction Program surveys.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Selling software as a service platform to partner installers nationwide
2. B2B sales
3. Selling additional solar services to partner installers nationwide – permitting, drawing packages, and engineering services
4. Solar experience
5. Software / mobile app experience a plus
6. CRM and customer database experience
7. Email marketing and content marketing a plus
8. Travel necessary – I’d say 25%-50%
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Journalism, or related field OR equivalent experience.
5+ years experience in sales/business development related role
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Solar industry sales experience preferred.