Senior Learning Specialist
Date published: 11-Aug-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Power
Business Plan: ADM
Black & Veatch provides engineering, technology, consulting and construction solutions that span the life cycle of projects in the power generation, power delivery and hydrocarbon process industries. Our services encompass planning, design, procurement, construction, startup, optimization and maintenance.
To design and develop training to develop Black & Veatch professionals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific assignments include:
• Lead the analysis, design and development of training for a wide variety of technical and non-technical programs.
• Conduct needs analysis to determine appropriate training solution to close performance gaps.
• Develop and deploy multi-level evaluation instruments to measure the effectiveness of training.
• Develop training for a wide variety of learning modalities (classroom, eLearning, virtual classroom, and asynchronous).
• Evaluate existing training to determine needed maintenance and improvement opportunities.
• Manage large and/or complex training projects or programs
Contact Compensation All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Skilled applying adult learning theory and learning styles to instructional designs.
• Experienced with eLearning development tools such as Storyline or Lectora.
• Proven advanced editorial, presentation and communication skills.
• Demonstrated success working with highly technical subject matter.