Date published: 10-Jun-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Corporate-Finance
Business Plan: FIN
Responsible for the preparation of assigned financial reports; extensive account analysis; implementation of process improvements and/or team initiatives. Serves as technical expert to internal clients and provides resolution of intermediate issues regarding assigned financial reports and analysis. Works under minimal supervision.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifies, researches and resolves variances. Identify alternative solutions to prevent continued issues.
• Prepares, enters and posts complex journal entries. May also review journal entries.
• Prepares complex audit deliverables for review. May manage individual audits and interact with external affairs.
• Monitors and balances systems to ensure completeness and accuracy; researches and resolves differences. May participate in various system implementations and enhancement s related to financial Systems.
• Coordinates, prepares, reviews and files necessary complex government compliance filings. Ensures compliance with government regulations.
• Prepares monthly/quarterly moderately-complex financial statements and various reports. Reviews basic financial statements and report for accuracy.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE: Typically 4+ years related experience.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• CPA or MBA preferred
• Knowledge of general ledger systems, Intermediate
• Knowledge of Black & Veatch Systems, Intermediate
• Knowledge of financial processes, Intermediate
• Knowledge of financial information systems and processes, Intermediate