Sr. Analyst, Developer
Date published: 6-Dec-2017
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Management Consulting
Business Plan: CST
Black & Veatch Management Consulting, LLC (BVMC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Black & Veatch. We combine world-class management consultants with the technical expertise and knowledge of nearly 100 years of service to our clients. Our industry experience, exclusive focus, technology savvy and ability to integrate Black & Veatch resources and services makes us unique. Our experienced consultants help clients develop effective strategies to maximize the value of their assets today and manage the evolution of your organization in order to meet tomorrow’s challenges. From addressing the challenges of implementing transformational new technologies like Smart Grid, Cyber Security, and meeting RPS requirements, to meeting the ongoing operational issues like securing financing, setting rates and containing costs today, BVMC is uniquely positioned to advise on, and subsequently help implement, the concepts and technologies needed to support our client’s success.
Compiling analysis and preparation of deliverables to contribute to the completion of multiple engagement phases of a project. Demonstrate capabilities with moderate to high level of supervision, depending on complexity and scope of the project.
Traveling technical consultant with experience in Oracle CC&B but open to other technologies beyond current Oracle CC&B project to start
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Delivers or contributes to the development of work products throughout at least one phase of an engagement
• Co-facilitates group discussions with team members or client representatives
•Uses recognized methods to deliver work products
• Contributes to risk and issue identification and synthesis of solutions
Industry Knowledge Capability:
• Delivers work products and demonstrates a broad knowledge of an industry
• Collects and analyzes information specific to the industry to recommend alternatives
• Proactively develops additional knowledge applicable to the area of expertise
• Manages personal accountabilities during at least one phase in an overall engagement
Scope: Billable Hours target established in annual goal setting process. Generally works on 1-3 concurrent projects.
• Individual Contributor with no subordinates
Bachelor’s Degree + 2-4 years experience OR Master’s degree. Typically 2-4+ years experience in a business/consulting environment.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Oracle CC&B experience preferred