Sr Logistics Analyst - Procurement, Oil & Gas
Date published: 12-Jan-2019
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Oil/Gas
Business Plan: PCR
Provides support to project teams with complex logistics functions for projects and proposals. May be required to support other logistics duties on multiple projects. May lead logistics team and initiatives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leads logistics execution for assigned projects
• Create, review and/or approve the bidders list for logistics services.
• Manage the selected service providers.
• Responsible for one or more of the following functions of the procurement process.
• Logistics responsibility for any and all materials and equipment for a major project.
• Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements.
• Provide support for the development of domestic and international proposals.
• Support PR on bid tab preparation for logistics services required on proposals/projects
• Prepare final version of logistics plan for proposals and projects.
• Responsible for all items for domestic and international projects
• Files appropriate documents and follows filing rules
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
BA or BS degree in Purchasing, Supply Chain, Business, Technical, or related field. Relevant experience may be substituted for a degree. Minimum 10 years of relevant experience. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Preferred Skills: • Computer Skills • Microsoft Word • Microsoft Excel • Knowledge of Project Management • Knowledge of Logistics Industry Preferred Competencies: • Decision quality • Ensures accountability • Manages ambiguity • Manages complexity • Persuades • Plans and aligns