Sr Product Manager, Atonix Digital
Date published: 12-Oct-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Atonix Digital
Business Plan: ITS
Atonix focuses on developing the state-of-the-art ASSET360 platform and delivering high-end exploration, operation, and planning solutions to Smart Cities, Energy, Water, Telecommunication, Oil & Gas and Industrial clients. The ASSET360 platform and solutions are purpose-built to solve client issues by bringing together disparate data sources, applying real-time analytics, and enabling dynamic and adaptive planning capabilities.
Atonix Digital develops and offers a suite of analytics software powered by the ASSET360® cloud-based platform. We extract insights from digital data, by connecting the power of math and data to drive business decisions. Our solutions create a multidimensional view of systems, infrastructure assets and processes to boost efficiency, increase accuracy of planning and improve day-to-day decision-making.
As a Product Manager for ASSET360, you will work with the customers, partners and prospects to understand how enhancing ASSET360 capabilities can help solve their evolving business and asset management requirements. You should also be familiar with SaaS offerings and how emerging Data Analytics, Machine Learning and AI technologies could be used to enhance Atonix Digital offerings. You will contribute to the development of sales and marketing enablement tools that allow our customers and partners to make the most out of ASSET360 platform. You will work with Industry and other Product Managers at Atonix Digital to optimize the capabilities of the overall ASSET360 platform to maximize end user value.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping our customers be wildly successful and the Atonix Digital team deliver game changing capabilities. You will be thoughtful, thorough and inspire others with your insight while encouraging others participate. You will be technical enough to have spirited debates with our seasoned software team and creative enough to help craft compelling positioning statements to support marketing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The Product Manager will be responsible for product strategy, pricing, research, and requirements prioritization. The Product Manager will interact with Industry Managers for understanding of industry-specific requirements and priorities, with the platform team for delivery and clarification of requirements and use cases, with the marketing and sales team for product messaging, and with customers, partners, and competitors for detailed understanding of the market. This position will be a direct report to the Solutions Director.
As a Product Manager you will:
• Meet remotely or in person with customers and partners to understand current product fit and identify opportunities for new products or enhancements.
• Perform competitive analysis.
• Refine, prioritize and develop business cases for product requirements as input to road-mapping and resource allocation.
• Write requirements as input to engineering.
• Work with developers, user experience designers to solve problems the best way possible.
• Work with technical writers to document features and capabilities.
• Work with marketing to produce web pages, data sheets, whitepapers, FAQs and other collateral that helps promote Atonix Digital products.
• Attend conferences and user group meetings to talk about Atonix Digital and our portfolio of products.
• Work with sales and pre-sales to respond to RFPs and RFIs.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 5 years of product management experience with SaaS software delivery with an emphasis on Analytics or Asset management.
EDUCATION: Bachelors or higher in Engineering, Marketing, Computer Science or related discipline. MBA is a plus.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Experience in Enterprise Asset Management and Investment Planning.
• Strong business acumen; demonstrates willingness to deeply understand the Atonix business and ASSET360 software platform.
• Strong technical acumen.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and to work independently
• Ability to communicate at varying levels of technical detail with customers, business partners, internal marketing, sales, support and engineering staffs, in one-on-one and group situations
• Demonstrates innovative forward thinking; brings forward ideas to optimize work processes; has good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work. Focuses efforts on continuous improvement.
• Ability to gather and translate customer business needs into technical product requirements
• Ability to work with cross product teams to resolve issues, reconcile multiple timelines, resolve conflicting requirements and create cohesive product roadmaps
• Ability to quickly grasp new areas of business and new technologies
• Ability to create and present product demonstrations
• Strong project management skills to coordinate multiple parties to deliver a product to market.
• Ability to manage partnerships with VAR’s, resellers, OEM’s and ISV’s.
• Have excellent presentation, writing, organizational and interpersonal skills.