Sr. Recruiter, Management Consulting
Date published: 6-Dec-2017
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Management Consulting
Business Plan: ADM
Operate as the team lead for the Management Consulting Division Staffing team, providing daily recruiting support and oversight of a staffing coordinator. Develop and execute on a staffing strategy, including how to source, assess and attract the right talent
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Directs overall recruiting strategy for the Management Consulting Division. Evaluates the effectiveness of various sources to determine where to direct recruitment budget for the best return on investment.
• Provides recruiting support to senior leadership team to guide them in implementing the most cost effective and efficient approaches to staffing. Consistently fills full-time regular and contract positions ranging from junior level consultants to senior level leadership roles.
• Works closely with the Director of Global Talent Acquisition to implement corporate programs, processes and tools within the diviion.
• In addition, the Staffing Lead identifies, assesses & recommends qualified internal & external candidates for open positions. Determines appropriate recruiting strategies. Conducts interviews, and coordinates with leadership to determine the top candidates, negotiates offers, and extends verbal and written employment offers. Participates in client staff meetings as needed.
Informs or advises Division HR Manager of staffing issues.
• Serves on various project teams or committees, as assigned.
• Identifies and assesses improvement opportunities which will add value. Champions continuous improvement efforts in the global staffing process. Assesses and supports the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements.
Experience: 5 years progressive recruiting experience, including significant sourcing experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent HR experience
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Prefer global staffing experience.
PHR/ SPHR Certification preferred.