Electrical Technician (Power Delivery)
Date published: 13-Mar-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Power
Business Plan: ENT
Physical Design work for Substation,
Under close supervision, performs engineering technician work requiring basic technical knowledge utilizing electronic applications, processes, standards and document control processes/procedures for the purpose of creating or modifying deliverables.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learns the applications required to perform or modify less complex deliverables based on a variety of design inputs.
• Diploma or bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related disciplines from a recognized accredited university.
• Proficiency in CAD and/or Microstation
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Able to read and write in English
• Flexibility to travel.
Preferred Job Qualifications: