Date published: 20-Jun-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Power
Business Plan: ENT
Under close supervision, performs engineering technician work requiring basic technical knowledge utilizing electronic applications, processes, standards and document control processes/procedures for the purpose of creating or modifying deliverables.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learns the applications required to perform or modify less complex deliverables based on a variety of design inputs.
• Diploma or bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related disciplines from a recognized accredited university.
• Proficiency in CAD and/or Microstation
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Able to read and write in English
• Flexibility to travel.
Preferred Job Qualifications: