Admin Support Assistant 1, Diode
Date published: 1-Jul-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Plan: ADO
Provides administrative support for the Diode business. Performs duties and tasks of a varied nature according to established processes, applying occasional independent judgment. Requires basic knowledge of workgroup’s policies and procedures. Has occasional contact with clients, suppliers, or company employees outside the immediate work area to exchange information.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Completes simple paper filing activities.
• Receives and distributes mail.
• Copies documents.
• Prepares files for archiving.
• Distributes documents.
• Performs scanning and electronic filing.
• Answers phones.
• Greets and directs visitors.
• Assembles documents (reproduction and collation).
• Performs basic word processing and data entry.
• Maintains simple spreadsheets.
• Orders office supplies.
• Maintains manager's and/or work group's calendar.
• Generates or distributes ad hoc reports using various business systems and databases.
• Generates simple documents, such as letters, memos, spreadsheets and presentations.
• May coordinate completion of timesheets.
• Performs other general clerical duties as needed.
• Creates expense reports.
• Plans and arranges meetings, travel, and events, and coordinates applying for international travel documents.
Basic word processing and spreadsheet experience needed. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
2+ years relevant experience preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. • Basic MS Word skills
• Basic MS Office Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Basic MS Outlook skills
• Spelling and grammar skills
• Concentration and cognitive skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and reading comprehension
• Communication skills, including verbal and written skills
• Customer focus
• Ethics and values
• Integrity and trust
• Ability to prioritize
• Problem-solving ability
• Expense Reporting Systems (Creating)
• Time Reporting Systems
• PeopleSoft & Blueprint Basic Users
• Travel Systems
• Telephony and Web conferencing
• Electronic Repository Systems