Date published: 10-May-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Plan: ADO
BVCI, a proud part of the BV family of companies, offers union shop construction services for on-time, on-budget project delivery.<br><br>Our professionals deliver solid dependable solutions for industrial construction projects of all sizes, enabling us to provide leading construction services for our clients. Together, we have an integrated approach to project execution with an emphasis on safety, quality, cost, and schedule.<br><br>Our Services<br>We work with our clients on EPC as well as construction-only projects. We self-perform projects by executing direct hire labor as well as utilizing subcontractor elements.<br><br>We continue to expand our services offered and build our project backlog. <br><br>Now is the time to work at BVCI!
To provide clerical support performing routine activities under general supervision and within defined procedures. May have regular contact with clients, suppliers, or company employees outside the immediate work area to exchange information. This position commonly assists project or administrative support assistants.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage organization of daily timecards.
• Assist Managers in maintaining clock in and clock out procedures.
• Completes simple paper filing activities.
• Receives and distributes mail as needed.
• Faxes documents.
• Copies documents.
• Prepares files for archiving.
• Distributes documents.
• Performs scanning and electronic filing.
• Answers phones.
• Greets and directs visitors.
• Assembles documents (reproduction and collation).
• Performs basic word processing and data entry.
• Maintains simple spreadsheets.
• Orders office supplies as needed.
• Performs other general clerical duties as needed.
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
***This position is a contract project opportunity lasting approximately 8 months
***Only candidates local to the Bucks, AL area will be considered further
***Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
No prior experience necessary. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Basic MS Word skills
• Basic MS Outlook skills
• Spelling and grammar skills
• Concentration and cognitive skills
• Attention to detail and reading comprehension
• Customer focus
• Ethics and values
• Integrity and trust
• Ability to prioritize
• Problem-solving ability
• Time Reporting Systems
• PeopleSoft & Blueprint Basic Users
• Electronic Repository Systems