Corporate Credit Card Sr Analyst
Date published: 6-Dec-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Corporate-Finance
Business Plan: FIN
Responsible for global program administration of the corporate card program (Travel & Entertainment, Purchasing, Central Travel Account, International Payment Accounts, and Virtual Card) in accordance with company objectives and policies. Works under minimal supervision.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides direct supervisory responsibility to corporate card administrators.
• Responsible for performing intermediate-level duties such as delinquency analysis and reporting, credit card fraud prevention and analysis, cardholder account analysis, merchant category code (MCC) analysis and maintenance, cardholder escalations such as: system access issues, lost/stolen card resolution, and card usage issues such as transaction declines and pin resets.
• Responsible for analysis and reporting related to in-scope projects and activities related to the support of the global corporate card program.
• Provides resolution of intermediate to complex issues which impact the Corporate Card Administration process and team.
• Corporate Card Administration: Ensure card application and card issuance process is timely and accurate. Monitor and adjust credit limits as required. Identify, troubleshoot and resolve system errors between card issuer and expense management software.
Assist cardholders with program tools such as card issuer website, mobile application and text messaging alerts. Assist with foreign currency conversion questions.
• Project Management: Lead and implement action plans for continuous improvement initiatives to leverage best in class technology and ensure global process efficiency and scalability of corporate card program.
• Reconciliation: Perform reconciliation between credit card issuing bank, expense management software and ERP system. Assist with cardholder reconciliation questions. Partner with Accounting Operations team and card issuer related to payment application issues on cardholder accounts.
• Financial Analysis: Perform expense reporting trend analysis via data from expense reporting system. Perform Merchant Category Code (MCC) analysis using data from corporate card issuer platform.
• Financial Reporting: Provide timely and accurate delinquency reporting to eliminate delinquent corporate card accounts. Proactively identify and report card usage policy violations. Prepare ad-hoc reporting and identify trends through analysis of various data.
• Compliance: Provides recommendations based on company policies and regulations related to Global Travel & Entertainment Policy, Purchasing Card Policy, Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance. Support Internal and External Audit processes as needed. Ensure process documentation and desktop procedures are maintained and accurate.
• Primary Clients: Travel & Entertainment (T&E) cardholders, Purchasing cardholders, Procurement, Accounting Operations Team, Project Accountants, Financial Application Specialists, Statutory Accountants, Suppliers, Payroll, Corporate/Regional Controller, Finance Managers, Travel Program Administrator, Corporate Card Issuer, Internal Audit, External Audit, Tax, Operation Manager, Business Management.
• Systems: Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, Power Point), Microsoft Power BI, Markview, Oracle ERP (AP, GL, AR, Cost, Project Accounting), Concur, Citi Program Administrator, Business Intelligence Center (in-house), Documentum, DSS (in-house)
• Supervisory and Resource Management Responsibilities: Supervises work of others. Responsible for monitoring workload and providing day to day guidance for assigned staff. Oversees performance management, career planning, recognition, learning and development, and corrective actions.
Bachelor’s Degree (in Accounting or Finance, preferred) or related experience.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Typically 4+ years related experience.
Preferred Technical Competencies:
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Intermediate
• Microsoft Access, Basic
• Knowledge of Black & Veatch Systems, Intermediate
• Technical accounting knowledge, Intermediate
• Knowledge of Financial Statement analysis, Intermediate
• Knowledge of foreign currency terminology and concepts, Intermediate
Preferred Non-Technical Competencies:
• Customer Focus
• Written Communications
• Action Oriented
• Peer Relationships
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Business Acumen
• Decision Quality
• Problem Solving
• Developing Direct Reports and Others