Industrial Solutions Manager
Date published: 14-Mar-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Atonix Digital
Business Plan: ITS
Under general direction, the Industrial Solutions Manager leads the application of the ASSET360 platform in industrial markets. The Solution Manager is responsible for ensuring that the ASSET360 platform is leveraged to its greatest potential in this market. Drives business and supports sales in the market. Is a subject matter expert in ASSET360 functionality, and the industrial market.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as ASSET360 functionality expert for industrial clients to ensure functionality is leveraged to its fullest.
• Understands the physical assets deployed in the market and the opportunities to improve operation of and planning for these assets through the use of the ASSET360 platform.
• Drives the business for the market. Ensures proper pricing for the market. Ensures proper execution of implementation activities. Ensures overall profitability of the market.
• Supports Implementation and project management activities in the market.
• Supports Operation Director in tracking, reporting, and managing program budgets, including annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
• Supports Sales team where available. Drive sales where direct sales isn’t in place.
• Acts in capacity of a "lead person." Does not have management responsibility for the people to whom they provide work direction. List positions receiving direction: Application Owners/Technology Design Requestors.
All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience. Typically 8 years' related experience. Relevant certifications preferred.
• Ability to work directly with subject matter experts within the business.
• Strong business acumen; demonstrates willingness to deeply understand the Atonix business and ASSET360 software platform.
• Strong technical acumen in software and industry; ability to learn new software systems, and strong understanding of industrial markets.
• Demonstrates innovative forward thinking; brings forward ideas to optimize work processes; has good judgment about which creative ideas and suggestions will work. Focuses efforts on continuous improvement.
• Experience working in new and dynamic environment, with the willingness to take on new tasks and responsibilities frequently.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excels at working with cross-functional teams.
• Skilled at rapid response and multi-tasking.