Procurement Admin 2
Date published: 1-Jul-2018
Opportunity: Experienced Hire
Business Line: Power
Business Plan: PCR
Provide support to the project team with mildly complex procurement post-award activities which may expand to more complex projects or assignments on multiple projects. May be required to support other procurement duties. Receives general supervision.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administers the invoicing approval process through the receipt of invoices; contract compliance and coordination with project personnel; confirming, routing, tracking of invoices for approval and payments in accordance with the contract; and collaboration and reporting to project management and cost controls as needed.
• Proficient in the overall functions of the Company’s Enterprise Procurement System by performing invoice tracking and entering purchase order agreements and revisions.
• Administers the contract and contract revision approval processes through preparation of the contract agreement document for execution; conformance of commercial documents and coordination with Engineering regarding the conformed technical documents.
• Leads contract and project closeout which may include final payments, resolution of claims, and insurance coverage as required.
• Maintains a variety of tracking logs related to contracts, contract revisions, invoices, closeout, etc.
• Files appropriate documents and follows Corporate and project filing rules.
• May train others in the function of Procurement Administration with oversight from Supervisor.
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience. All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
BA or BS degree in Purchasing, Business, Finance, Accounting or related field preferred. Relevant experience may be substituted for a degree. Preferred Skills:
• Proficient Attention to detail
• Proficient Communication - Written and Oral
• Proficient Computer Skills - Databases and MS Office
• Basic Contract Comprehension
• Proficient Data Entry
• Basic Mathematics
• Proficient Organizational Skills
• Basic Problem Solving
• Basic Project Process Management Preferred Competencies:
• Action oriented
• Communicates effectively
• Customer focus
• Drives results
• Situational adaptability
• Manages ambiguity